If you plan to build for several devices that do not share the same kernel source, aim for 75GB-100GB.
The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. ASUS flash tool is a program that is used for flashing ASUS device including Zenfone 3 series. It is a small application that allows you to flash stock firmware on the ASUS device. ASUS have their budget phones with premium exteriors. This thing is still prevailing in multiple regions.
- Charge the phone at least 50% without interrupting the flashing process with a low battery.
- It also introduced Topaz, which is based on Android 13 and is available for a host of Android devices.
- All the following Asus Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original Asus USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Firmware File.
- It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it.
It can also be used if your custom ROM experience wasn’t as satisfactory as you thought initially or if you want to receive official OTA updates again. A stock ROM or firmware is official software developed by the device’s maker, especially for that device.
- You’ll want to use the volume rocker to select “apply update from ADB”, and then hit the power button again.
- I also listed the features at the end of the article.
- If you plan to build for several devices that do not share the same kernel source, aim for 75GB-100GB.
- Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device https://mucindinhvang.com/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-sm-g920r4-with/ Asus Zenfone Max Z010D?
If you are looking for a slew of advanced features, then this project is not for you. Look at TomatoUSB or DD-WRT, two excellent products that might suit your needs better.